Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
NEW! Enter the Forbidden Forest
Opening on 31 March 2017, visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter will be able to defy the orders of Professor Dumbledore and enter the Forbidden Forest in an exciting new permanent expansion. Home to Aragog the Acromantula and Buckbeak the Hippogriff, the forest will contain 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet. Visitors will be able to walk beneath the entwined roots and discover how to control the weather within the forest, discovering the same techniques used during filming.
27 October – 6 November
Delve deeper than ever before into the sinister world of Dark Arts! Try out wand combat techniques against a Death Eater or walk down a darker, spookier Diagon Alley. The lights in the wizarding shopping street will be dimmed, the music will become more foreboding and the set will be patrolled by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's followers.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
SAVE - Family Saver Package
Book our special created Family Saver Package for a family of two adults and two children (5-15 years).
Discover first-hand how fight scenes were developed and the incredible amount of planning that went into each wand movement. Original moulds, concept art and wand designs will be showcased in the attraction and, for the first time, Mr Ollivander’s costume will be on display at the entrance of his famous wand shop. The Studio Tour’s knowledgeable staff members will be on hand to share behind-the-scenes secrets and to teach the wand moves seen in the films.
Once booked this tour cannot be amended or cancelled
Day of Operation: Daily
This tour runs daily at:
• 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
• 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
• 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
• 12:00pm Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
• 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
• 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
• 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
• 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
• 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
• 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
• 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (see below map)
• Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road (Click here to view map or Click here for directions from Baker Street Station)
• 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
• 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
• 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
• 12:00pm Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
• 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
• 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
• 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
• 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
• 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
• 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)